High-quality supercar Insurance.
Get the right supercar insurance.
Not all insurance companies are suitable for your supercar. Traditional car insurance companies may not pay out in full for your claim, they may use a standard body shop instead of manufacturers and you may pay extra for cover abroad or additional drivers.
Talk to us and we can arrange the specialist insurance you need when investing in a supercar.
Insurance for supercars is different.
- We guarantee a value in the event your car is written off or stolen and not recovered. This will pay you a minimum of the agreed value with some insurers offering extended agreed value to cover you if the vehicle has value has appreciated
- Our supercar insurance provides you with fully comprehensive cover even on cars not owned by you
- Our cover allows you to drive other peoples cars on a comprehensive basis
- We provide supercar insurance for all supercar brands
- Cover starts immediately
- We offer discounts for limited mileage
- You get a dedicated and experienced person to handle your insurance
- New car replacement for 12, 24 or even 36 months if owned from new
- Use of only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts for repairs
- Courtesy cars provided similar to your own
- An unlimited number of foreign trips with some insurers offering no time limits
- As standard our insurance includes european breakdown cover
- Premium discounts when you insure more than one vehicle
- Unlimited glass replacement cover
- Our supercar insurance covers theft or damage to a vehicle’s audio/visual equipment
- Flexible annual or monthly payments
Elevate Supercar FAQs.
What is a supercar?
A high performance car usually valued in six figures, styled by famous marques, with quality engineering and with exceptional speed.
Is insurance for a supercar expensive?
Not necessarily, it all depends on driving experience, age, location, security and parking.
Do I need a full No Claims Discount (NCD) to insure a supercar?
No, you can get discounts based on your driving experience, what cars you have driven and for how long.
Can other people drive my supercar?
Normally yes, subject to their age and driving experience.
How old do I have to be to insure a supercar?
At least 21, over 25 ideally but we may be able to arrange something for under 25s.
Is track cover part of the insurance?
Maybe, some insurers provide it but in other cases you will need to arrange separate track day cover.
Can I insure a supercar temporarily?
If the car is being imported to the UK for a fixed period (usually months) then yes. If it’s being imported permanently you need a VIN number (UK registration) from the DVLA before you can insure the car.
We treat all of our clients as individuals. We have time to talk, we listen and understand what you need. We are here for clients throughout the insurance process, arranging customised cover, adapting policies as things change, reviewing the market every year and supporting them with any claims. Your personal advisor is available on a direct dial.
Latest Elevate News.
Insure Today for a Better Tomorrow.
If you’d like to talk to a human, call us on 01933 830400 during 9 am - 5 pm weekdays.