Car Collections Need Close Protection.
We provide high-value car collection insurance.
Insuring your high-value car collections requires specialist car collection insurance that is both competitive and flexible with excellent service to help you with changes, appraisals, security and storage. We organise cover for classic cars, supercars and future classics whether you own a single collectable car or a multi-million collection.
Making car collection insurance easy.
Our car collection insurance policies are tailored to your car collection and individual requirements but here are some of the available benefits:
- Agreed vehicle value from inception. If an insured total loss occurs, the full sum insured is paid and you are not penalised for depreciation.
- Loss in value if your car is damaged, its value may take a considerable hit, even if the repairs make it look like new, this difference in a vehicle’s value is covered.
- Multiple drivers.
- Any Driver Comprehensively Covered.
- Changes with no admin fee.
- Immediate cover for new cars.
- Classic Car extended replacement, up to 150% of the agreed value subject to to the insurer.
- Transit cover car(s) are fully covered while being shipped from one place to another.
- An option to retain a salvaged vehicle following a total loss you may request the opportunity to retain the vehicle salvage.
- Annual or monthly payments.
Elevate Car Collections FAQs.
What cars are collectables?
There is no specific definition or list of cars that are considered collectable. Generally, a collectable car is one that is usually regularly traded at auction or is a limited production from a supercar manufacturer.
Can cars insured with a car collection policy be driven for everyday use?
You can drive cars within your car collection policy daily but the mileage is usually limited. Car collection insurance policies are designed to cover classic cars, supercars and everyday vehicles in a single policy.
Can the value of car collections be updated on an insurance policy?
The car market fluctuates regularly and the value of a vehicle can increase significantly, that is why it is important to have an extended agreed value within your car insurance policy.
What is the maximum value of car collections that can be insured?
There is usually no limit as to how many cars you can insure with car collection insurance policies.
Can cars be insured laid-up?
Car collection policies are flexible and can be tailored to cover all vehicles including ones that cannot be driven on the road.
We treat all of our clients as individuals. We have time to talk, we listen and understand what you need. We are here for clients throughout the insurance process, arranging customised cover, adapting policies as things change, reviewing the market every year and supporting them with any claims. Your personal advisor is available on a direct dial.