Looking for a different insurance broker?
We offer a free, no obligation review of your business insurance arrangements. We will get you quotes from specialist insurers and tailor your cover to meet your own needs, often providing cheaper and better options. There are also flexible payment options to help you manage cash flow.
5 Reasons Why You Need Business Insurance.
- In many cases its a legal requirement.
- You often need it to work for or supply other companies.
- Peace of mind in case you suffer a loss of equipment, stock or damage to premises.
- Legal expenses cover protects against the costs of a dispute.
- Protecting your people is a good idea as they are usually your biggest asset. Find out more about our business life insurance.
- Protection for owners, operators and entrepreneurs who rely on their vehicles.
- Cover 2 or more vehicles on one policy.
- Vans, lorries, company cars, adapted vehicles.
Small Business Insurance.
- Packaged insurance covering property, liability, stock and money.
- Easy to arrange.
- Insurance for start-ups.
- Grows with your business.
- Residential buy to let or commercial property owners.
- Buildings, loss of rent and liability cover.
- Houses, flats, shops, offices, warehouses, restaurants, pubs.
- Public Liability, Employers Liability, Tools, Plant, Professional Indemnity, Legal Expenses.
- Over 50 recognised trades covered.
- Plumbers Insurance, Builders Insurance.
- Electricians Insurance, Painters and decorators Insurance.
- Sole traders, Contractors, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships.
How we help.
At Elevate we’re classed as a non-advised brokerage for commercial & business insurance. We’ll use the personal information you provide, to identify suitable policy options, allowing you to make an informed decision, placing you in complete control of your final decision.
We partner with leading business insurance providers.
Elevate business insurance FAQs.
Why use a broker for business insurance?
Elevate can help you assess the risks your business faces and get quotes from different insurers. Online insurers only offer their own products and comparison sites to do not provide a person to talk to.
What business insurance do I need?
Most businesses are not legally mandated to have insurance in the UK, with the exception of employers’ liability insurance when they employ. You could be fined for every day you don’t have the required cover. Other popular covers are public liability, professional indemnity, vehicle insurance, stock and equipment cover.
How much does business insurance cost?
Depends on the size of your business, the type of business you are, where you carry out your work and the type of cover you require. Small business insurance quotes start at £10 a month*.
Do I need insurance as a freelancer?
It’s highly advisable as you might need to protect your liability when working at client premises (public liability), protect your advice/input against claims (professional indemnity) or protect the equipment you use against theft or loss.
Do I need insurance as a sole trader?
Sole traders can employ people, if so insurance is a legal requirement and many people you work for will expect or require it, so its usually better to have insurance.
We treat all of our clients as individuals. We have time to talk, we listen and understand what you need. We are here for clients throughout the insurance process, arranging customised cover, adapting policies as things change, reviewing the market every year and supporting them with any claims. Your personal advisor is available on a direct dial.
Latest Elevate News.
Insure Today for a Better Tomorrow.
If you’d like to talk to a human, call us on 01933 830400 during 9 am - 5 pm weekdays.