We Provide High-Value Home Insurance.
Building sums insured are often too low, resulting in underinsurance and policies that do not adequately cover high-value jewellery, watches or art.
We arrange policies with high or unlimited sums insured.
For large townhouses, farmhouses, manor houses, vicarages, beach houses and apartments the answer is bespoke luxury home insurance. We arrange policies with high or unlimited sums insured, worldwide cover for theft, loss and damage to your possessions and the convenience of insuring multiple homes on one policy. We also help you protect your home with a network of trusted alarm installers and safe installers with security helplines and leak monitoring options.
Bespoke insurance for high value homes gives you peace of mind.
- A complimentary home risk assessment service, an expert survey to advise on ways you can better protect your home and belongings.
- Replacement value for contents not current value, meaning you don’t have to worry about constantly checking the market or getting valuations.
- Cyber cover to protect damage to home systems as a result of hacking including cyber crime.
- Worldwide travel insurance and emergency assistance to protect you whilst you are away.
- Worldwide coverage of all contents and valuables is typical.
- Where collections of fine art, watches or jewellery are held add-on cover can be arranged.
- Immediate coverage for newly acquired items so you don’t have to worry out constantly updating the policy and for more valuable items it gives you time to formalise a valuation.
- Cover for tracing and accessing leaks to fix them and restore any damage caused.
- Alternative accommodation if your home is uninhabitable
- Our insurers partner with Flood Re so if flood cover is required we can usually facilitate this.
Elevate Home Insurance FAQs.
When does a home need customised insurance?
It could be value, location, its age or size, give us a call and we can help you decide what cover you need.
Is this cover expensive?
Not necessarily it all depends on factors such as location, sums insured, security and lifestyle.
Are pets included?
Damage from pets is usually covered but insuring the health of pets requires a different pet insurance policy.
Are bicycles included?
Depending their value and usage they may be or a separate policy needs to be arranged.
Does normal home insurance cover renovation and building work?
No, standard home insurance policies will often be cancelled or void if renovation or building works are carried out, you need a specialist policy.
Can I insure manor houses, vicarages and stately homes?
We can arrange insurance for all these properties, if they are Listed we would set up specialist Listed Buildings Insurance.
We treat all of our clients as individuals. We have time to talk, we listen and understand what you need. We are here for clients throughout the insurance process, arranging customised cover, adapting policies as things change, reviewing the market every year and supporting them with any claims. Your personal advisor is available on a direct dial.
Latest Elevate News.
Insure Today for a Better Tomorrow.
If you’d like to talk to a human, call us on 01933 830400 during 9 am - 5 pm weekdays.