Are you relocating to the UK? 

If you're relocating to the UK then we can assist you with everything from goods in transit insurance to home insurance and car insurance. Our level of marketplace knowledge and expertise means that we can provide the right cover for you taking into account your lifestyle and global history. 

Your UK Insurance Checklist 

Arrange insurance for your possessions from the day you arrive, rented accommodation does not usually provide insurance and unfortunately thieves target new households 
If you have a non-uk driving license or an imported car you will need specialist motor insurance before you drive 
Check anything you leave in storage is covered and your possessions are insured during transport to the UK 
The UK has an extensive public health system but many people arrange medical insurance to reduce waiting times & access private hospitals 
Check your life insurance policy covers you abroad or you may need UK or global cover 

How Elevate Can Assist You 

We can arrange Motor and Home insurance for non-UK residents  
International and EU Driving licenses are acceptable 
Contents, Jewellery and Watches Insured Worldwide  
UK and EU Driving Cover 
Global Driving history accepted 
A dedicated 24/7 Client Manager 
Our site uses cookies, including for advertising personalisation. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings